What to Do in Moonbay Marina Leisure Beach Resort
Moonbay Marina Leisure Beach Resort is a luxury hotel located at the Waterfront Rd., Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales. Their villas are inspired by European architecture, with influences from French and Spanish Renaissance homes.
Moonbay Marina Leisure Beach Resort has five rooms available for rental, including:
- La Luna Deluxe Twin Room – This room is furnished with 2 single beds. It has a small kitchenette, equipped with a toaster oven, microwave, electric kettle, refrigerator and stovetop. It also comes with a private balcony. The size is 538 square feet, which is perfect for 4-5 people. Facilities include a safety deposit box, seating area, air conditioning, a sofa set, a bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries.
- La Luna Deluxe Double Room with Balcony – The room is furnished with 1 large double bed and is 474 square feet large. Room is perfect for couples who are on a weekend getaway. It has the same facilities as the La Luna Deluxe Twin Room.
- El Sol Double Room with Balcony – This room is 463 square feet large. It hosts 1 large double bed. It has the same facilities as the La Luna Deluxe Twin Room.
- La Estrella Superior Queen Room – This room is 431 square feet large. It comes with all the facilities of the La Luna Deluxe Twin Room. It hosts one large double bed.
- El Viento Standard Queen Room – This room is 366 square feet. Unlike the other rooms, it does not have a balcony. It does, however, come with a fully equipped kitchen. It hosts 1 large double bed.
Facilities and Activities
The hotel offers guests a tour of the Zoobic Safari. Visitors can enjoy sightseeing some of the rarest animals in the country. They can even come face to face with real live tigers in the sanctuary! Moonbay Marina Leisure Beach Resort also has an outdoor pool, as well as a children’s playground.
For more information on hotels, consult MoreFun.ph today.