Deciding to hire an event video production Sydney company meant you want to capture memories in a visual storytelling format to be shared with people who matter. It can be a once in a lifetime family reunion, a special wedding, or a corporate product launching. Whatever it may be, you know the event is important and needs to be of high quality.
You will usually get what you pay for when hiring event video production services so try to smart up and do a little research before you pay the upfront costs. To save you some legwork, the easiest would be to check them online. Here are some steps how to hire the right event video production company for your special occasion.
• Dig deep. Most video companies have a demo reel on their homepage and it might sway you a bit with the snazzy music and flashy cinematography. Go beyond that and check if they have a portfolio of the projects they have done before. If you don’t see any of that, cross them off your list.
• Look around. Since your fingers do the work online, get several quotes from the local market. You will be surprised at the discrepancy of the price once you see the quality that you can expect to get once you hire them. Your budget ultimately dictates the work they’ll do so don’t settle for anything too cheap.
• Customer service. Give them a call and get a feel if they care about their client. Are they interested in what they will cover? Do their interests and visions jibe with yours? You have to make sure that the production firm that gets your money has your interests at heart and will make your visual presentation a success.
• Creative artistry. There are so many run off the mill event video production services online it will make your head spin. The game changer here would be their portfolio where you can gauge how original and fresh their ideas are in presenting their client’s videos. If each project was able to stand out, you’re in good hands.
• Added value. What additional perks will the company offer when you hire them? Some companies streamline the work to cut off costs but will not affect the quality of the finished product. Others collaborate with the client and allow for minor changes during post-production.
Today’s technology allows everybody to record a video for practically any event such as weddings, birthday’s etc. But would you really allow amateurs who can just manipulate video equipment to do their coverage on your special occasion? Imagine what can go wrong and if nothing does, just think about the quality you’d get.