Sri Lanka not just offer us a very panoramic landscape that you will ever see, but it also gives you top of the list beaches and affordable beachside accommodation. Sri Lanka’s beaches are considered as 1 of the best beaches because of its white sand and a crystal clear ocean. If you are a beach lover, you will surely enjoy the beaches in Sri Lanka. Just make sure that whenever you want to travel or spend your vacation here you must include all the top 5 beaches in your Sri Lanka Tour Package. Make sure that, after you’re elephant spotting activity and your tea tasting activity you will visit and soak your feet in their beautiful beaches around the country. Enjoy every inch of their beautiful beaches, just lay on the white sand beaches and sip some of your favorite cocktail drink to have a very relaxing sunset watching at the beach. Many beach lovers love surfing in the big waves of Sri Lanka’s waves that is why most of the vacationer really enjoy the beach, especially during summertime.
• The Unawatuna Beaches – is considered as one of the beautiful beaches in Sri Lanka because of its horseshoe beach style with a very enjoyable villages to tour around the place.
• The Bentota and Induruwa Beaches – this is also considered as the finest stretches of beach that can be found in the west coast, that runs to south from a very magnificent Bentota lagoon that lined with lots of hotels to choose from. You should include this in your vacation package.
• The Arugam Bay Beaches – this beach is very famous for its big waves that surfer loves, the Arugam Bay is a very remote area where you can find villages in the far east that also has lots of charm and a lot of very interesting sights make sure that you will include this in your Sri Lanka Tour Package.
• The Mirissa Beach – this is also considered as one of the most intimate beaches in the country with a lot of picture perfect view and white sand with towering coconut trees to give you shade and a warm feeling. This is also considered as best for a whale watching experience.
• The Uppuveli Beach – even though these beaches are a former war zone this does not mean that this beach will not give you a very remarkable experience. It is indeed a very good place to play with your curiousness with all the remains of the war. That is why you should also considered including this in you Sri Lanka Tour Package.